Meth Decontamination and Bio Hazard
Bio Hazard Info
- Crime Scene Cleanup
- Suicide Cleanup
- Homicide/Trauma Scene Cleanup
- Mass Casualty Scenes
- Clean Up Blood/Bodily Fluids
- Severe Odor Removal
- Automobile Cleanup
- Methamphetamine Lab Cleanup
- Distressed Property/Trashed Houses
- Gross Filth Cleaning/ Hoarder
- Flood & Sewage Water Backups
- Fire & Smoke Damage
- Toxic Mold, Spore, and Fungus Remediation
- Board-Ups/Securing Properties
Meth Lab Decontamination Info
Protechs is a certified clandestine drug lab decontamination contractor providing safe and effective cleanup of:
- Mobile Homes
Health effects caused by exposure to meth lab chemicals which enter the body by being breathed, eaten or absorbed through the skin will depend on the lab process and chemicals used, the amount of chemical and length of exposure, and the age and health of the person exposed.
Children are especially vulnerable to health affects due to their contact with contaminated surfaces and hand to mouth behavior.
Protechs Services include:
- Site Assessment
- Full Decontamination
- Decontamination Documentation
- Courteous Discreet Service
- Strictly Confidential
Our operations personnel include:
- OSHA HAZWOPER Trained Technicians
- Certified Clandestine Drug Lab Workers & Supervisors
How Did We Do?
We strive to be the best cleaning and restoration service company in the business. Your Opinion is important to us. Help us assess our performance by taking a brief survey.